vineri, 1 august 2014

Draga prietene,



You said it in a simple way,
4 AM, the second day,
How strange that I don't know you at all.
Stumbled through the long goodbye,
One last kiss, then catch your flight,
Right when I was just about to fall
I told myself don't get attached,
But in my mind I play it back,
Spinning faster than the plane that took you...

And this is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I guess you're in New York today,
I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.

The delicate beginning rush,
The feeling you can know so much,
Without knowing anything at all.
And now that I can put this down,
If I had known what I'd known now,
I never would have played so nonchalance.
Taxi cabs and busy streets,
That never bring you back to me,
I can't help but wish you took me with you...

And this is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I guess you're in London today,
I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.

This is falling in love in the cruelest way,
This is falling for you and you are worlds away.
New York... be here.
But you're in London and I break down,
'Cause it's not fair that you're not around.

This is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I guess you're in New York today,
And I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I don't wanna miss you like this.
Come back... be here.
Come back... be here.







-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, cat de bine canta Taylor...Nu doresc sa o laud prea tare, dar acest cantec este de milioane, dupa parerea mea.




Imi lipsesti. Mereu imi promiteai ca va fi la fel, dar eu taceam, nu ziceam nimic; stiam mai bine. Nu ma mai suni, esti prea ocupat. Uneori am impresia ca m-ai uitat de tot. Te cunosc prea bine si stiu ca orgoliul nu te lasa sa faci primul pas, oarecum. Imi lipsesc discutiile noastre stupide si copilaresti de la 7 dimineata. Felul in care vorbeam despre ceilalti si cum radeam cand se dadeau drept cine nu erau. Imi lipsesc vorbele tale si..tu. Poate ai impresia ca nu prea ”ii inghit” pe ceilalti prieteni ai tai, si da, poate ai dreptate, insa niciodata nu te-am pus sa alegi.Iti vreau binele, de aceea nici nu voi face asta vreodata. Esti atat de incapatanat incat nici nu vezi realitatea uneori...Ceea ce e cam grav.

Decizia a fost a mea de la inceput, desi am crezut ca va fi altfel. Mi-ai promis ca vom ramane frati..I'll have you know, brothers fight all the time but this..This is me letting go. Letting YOU go.

I just want some peace of mind. You don't really see how much I care(D) about you and BAM! You lost, brother. Your ignorance made you lose.
I am not going to accept your childish behaviour despite my feelings for you. I am sure I won't be missed much.

With all my love, i wish you all the best. Should you ever miss me, you know how to reach me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu